Project Name: Landsdowne Mews, Surrey.
Time: 8 weeks
Brief: Full strip out and disposal of existing building, plus complete refurbishment, whilst liaising with designer and client.
- Uplift and removal of flooring, fixtures, cabinets, utilities and compliances throughout with, minimal disruption to neighbours and road traffic.
- Full electrical rewiring, including; networking for home cinema, security and lighting controls.
- New heating elements, including; underfloor heating, radiators and plumbing.
- Relocation of sink and toilet, with a fully tiled bathroom and new Megaflow showering system.
- Bespoke joinery and carpentry for inbuilt cupboards and storage within bedrooms, utilising all space.
- New flooring, including; tiling, carpets and wooden floors.
- Removal and fitting of new windows throughout.
- Front door changed, along with new internal doors, skirting and architraves.
- Custom kitchen units fitted, with concealed compliances and wine cooler.
- Granite work tops and overhead extractor fan fitted, with energy efficient spot lighting.
- Plastering, new power sockets and switches.
- Painting and decorating.